Breakfast at its best in Schladming
The perfect start into a holiday check
Whether you are an early bird or a late riser. Jam roll, egg in a glass or warm porridge. Pancakes, crispy muesli or scrambled eggs with bacon. 40m of breakfast buffet to feast your way through waits for you…
Breakfast as eye candy
We love breakfast. You too? We are convinced that it is the most important meal of the day. Not just us but also health experts. How wonderful when you have such a large selection for that very reason.
From the classic breakfast with jam rolls and coffee to warm porridge, miso soup or pancakes, sausages, eggs fresh from the kitchen, smoothies, ... you can actually find nearly everything at our breakfast buffet. And if not, tell us what we are missing!
Oh, what a morning! Breakfast in Schladming
As the most important meal for an active day outdoors in nature you will find everything in the morning at our breakfast buffet:
- Classic warm breakfast buffet with many homemade delicacies, regional and organic products
- Fresh egg dishes made from organic eggs such as scrambled eggs, eggs in glass, sunny side up with homemade herbal salt with herbs from our herb garden or according to your individual wishes
- Pastries from the Lasser bakery in Schladming
- Various high-quality breads (also spelled bread, gluten-free pastries will be freshly baked for you on request ...)
- We are happy to bake gluten-free pastries fresh for you if you order in advance
- fresh fruits or vegetable juice
- Fresh fruit salad
- Large selection of tea from the Austrian tea house Demmer with many organic teas
- Coffee machine with coffee from the Viennese coffee roastery Naber
- lupine coffee
- Warm breakfast with porridge or miso soups and toppings from the TCM corner
- Homemade breakfast curd with linseed oil from organic and high-quality production
- Various cereals, various homemade spreads, fresh fruits, ...
- Gluten-free muesli varieties
- Organic honey, forest honey, blossom honey, honeycomb honey, lime blossom honey, ... from the Hinterhauser organic beekeeping in Salzburg
- Many different homemade jams (some made from fruit from our own fruit trees)
- Yogurts, curd cheese, homemade cream cheese spreads
- Lactose-free milk products (yoghurts, milk), soy milk, types of cereal milk
- Fresh vegetables such as peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers
- Cheese and sausage platters
- Homemade cake and sweets
- Pancakes with a variety of toppings
- Sausages and fried vegetables and bacon
- Sandwich maker
- Did we forget something?